Sunday, August 6, 2006

AUGUST 6, 2006


I'm feeling very guilty for not posting anything lately. I got a phone call this morning asking where have I been and a few other people have emailed me to say they are looking. My mind has been too much on other things. I did get outside behind the house a few days ago, one of the few times it wasn't raining, but it seemed that it was raining bugs and I was looking over my shoulder for rogue bears and moose. And another excuse is that I wanted to tweek my settings to see if I can get the color corrected... just tried on todays upload with no success.

I'm off today on the ferry to Juneau. I'll be taking my paints, and hopefully have some postcards of something new when I get home at the end of the week.


The fireweed are really pretty this year, and at their peak, but not so many, at least not around our house.

No comments: