Sunday, November 18, 2018

Once Again, Catching Up



 I just keep getting more and more behind in my posting, so today I'm posting most of the little paintings I've done in the last couple of weeks and will start with a new one tomorrow.

Above is one I did on one of my last days in Florida at the Children's Garden at Bok Tower in Lake Wales.



This is bamboo


 and this bird of paradise  at my cousin's pool room in Palmetto.




On the way home, I spent a night a downtown Juneau with a friend and painted this from her upstairs window looking over roofs.




Back home its been hard to get back in the habit of painting the little watercolors everyday, especially finding a subject to paint. I painted this onion twice one day.



 and a couple of views from a friends house on the river another day.  This is the only one I liked.


This was from memory of the sunrise on Friday, and I don't like what I painted today and yesterday, and  as I often do,  will not put them here.  Tomorrow will be a new beginning.

No comments: