Sunday, August 26, 2018

Caught up


 I think I've caught up with scanning and now I have nine postcards to post.  This of peppers I grew in my studio window and a couple of garlic scapes from the garden.


At the beach last week.  The fireweed aren't pink anymore.  So I used Quinochrodine rose instead of Opera pink to paint these.


This is part of the Bear Track  mountains. seen from the beach on the same day.


And this on the same day, waiting for the others to dry.




Both of these from  photos taken from the kitchen window on the morning of the 21 as fog was lifting.  The color was off in the photo..... trees are still definitely green---- and I probably was feeling fall in the air, as it had been in the hight 30s earlier that morning.



These two I painted on rainy days, from photos taken up bay.  I'm not sure which glacier this is.


I painted the sky with half moon on July 22 and finished last week, a view from my kitchen window. There was smoke from wild fires which made for the unusual sky.

No comments: