Saturday, December 19, 2009

ABC's

I'm having trouble with my scanner. The same thing happened before, but darned if I can remember how I fixed it.... have spent too much time already. I have an old scanner that I may have to drag out but for now found some things in my photos to put on here.

Quite a few years ago, in one of those times when I just wasn't motivated to paint anything, I decided to do a little ABC book, doing one letter each day.... This was long before my granddaughter was born 8 years ago. I think I'd gotten to E. Anyway, when she was a couple of years old, I returned to the project and finished it. Most of the paintings have special meaning for her. I made her a copy and will some day sew the originals into a book which will be hers....the letters are on double pages front and back.

So for lack of anything newly scanned to put here, I'll put the pages here a few at a time.



2 comments:

Mary Anne Cary said...

This is such a great idea Carole, really special meaning too! I like it a lot!

Carole Baker said...

Thank you Mary Anne. I'm encouraged to put GH and I up.