Wednesday, April 1, 2009

SIX MORE POSTCARDS



The papayas are across the fence from my cousin's in Palmetto. This is the 3rd year I've done a little painting of them.


Atsena Otie Key as seen from the dock in Cedar Key.

This old piece of a dock sits off the beach in Cedar key. It is locally called the Honeymoon Cabin.

A couple of guys fishing off the dock in Cedar Key.

The bayou from the boardwalk next to the cemetery in Cedar Key.
This beautiful house is in Melrose, near Gainesville. Peggy and I went there to look around and paint. Managed to get a good start before it started raining so had to finish this one from a photo.

2 comments:

Terry Banderas said...

Hi Carole--

Saw your site today. Like your art and like the idea that you work small instead of only going large. I do both also. I sell lots of my small stuff at various venues where large stuff does not sell. I do plenty of note cards also. Will check back with you.

r garriott said...

Atsena Otie Key -- so lovely!